1) A six month update
2) Pictures from our hike in Mt. Victoria town belt
3) 48 Hours film project update
4) A post on “the little things”
I have no excuses – last weekend was even a three day weekend! I’ll get on it, I promise.
In the meantime, here are a couple more reasons New Zealand, and specifically Wellington, is great (and interesting to new-comers like us):
• When kids graduate university (college=high school here), they are marched down the street in a parade wearing their caps and gowns – with pipe bands and everything!
• I saw not one, but two separate bike messengers in one day just leave their bikes outside buildings while they delivered/picked-up packages. No chains or locks needed!